• Home
  • Compass Box Stranger & Stranger 46%
  • Overview
  • Producer
  • Storage
  • Transfers
  • Delivery

Compass Box Stranger & Stranger 46%

Stranger and stranger indeed, this could well be Compass Box's most audacious release yet? Legally speaking this is not Whisky as 1% of the blend is an 18 month old grain spirit from the Girvan distillery.(and as we all know Whisky has to be at least 3 years old) Although the other 99% is made up of 17-22 year old Speyside malts from the Glenlossie, Glen Elgin and Linkwood distilleries. Classic Compass Box madness really and one for the fans of The Hedonism releases.

Details

Stranger and stranger indeed, this could well be Compass Box's most audacious release yet? Legally speaking this is not Whisky as 1% of the blend is an 18 month old grain spirit from the Girvan distillery.(and as we all know Whisky has to be at least 3 years old) Although the other 99% is made up of 17-22 year old Speyside malts from the Glenlossie, Glen Elgin and Linkwood distilleries. Classic Compass Box madness really and one for the fans of The Hedonism releases.
Stock Level (11 Remaining)
£148.95
(inc vat)
QuantityPrice